Tuesday, August 3, 2010

my simple picks...bensimon sneakers


Ever since Jackson was born, I have been throwing on more flats, my saltwater sandals, comfy Toms, and of course, flip flops, whenever possible.  I love these adorable Bensimon sneakers.  I picture myself in a quaint little town on the French country-side.  A classic striped boatneck, a favorite pair of khakis, and these on my feet. The company has been around for more than 25 years and seems like an essential for the simple and timeless outfit.  But...I could be wearing this outfit in my little 'hood and just feel like I'm on a European vacation.  Just check out Keri Russel with her little one in her bensimons! 



what are your "simple picks"? any piece of clothing that you throw on for comfort and ease...say, on a Sunday stroll at the farmers' market?


No comments:

Post a Comment