Friday, August 6, 2010

my favorite day of the week



Fridays are, by far, the best day of the week for me.  It is the day that Jackson and I get to spend together - just him and me.  And I just couldn't help but share that beautiful face that I am so lucky to wake up to every morning!


Today, we were very busy...We bought this sweet little tamborine for Jackson at Sweet William, got his aunt some Mast Brothers Chocolate, wrapped her present for tomorrow, and had some fun with our friends in the park!  Here are some pics of the chocolate (I couldn't resist taking a photo of the bars since I've been obsessed with their wrapper.  They design the wrappers in house and print them locally.  Who wouldn't want that anchor print on a little tank or dress?!). 


I wrapped it in some burlap and made the card using some stamps my sister got me for Christmas.  Oh boy, we hope she likes it!   


Oh, and we brought home some pretty flowers, what a treat!

...happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment