Wednesday, October 13, 2010

a year of magical thinking


I remember the day we brought him home.  The sweet smell of him.  The tiny weight of him and feeling nervous that I could break him. I felt anxious and happy - like I had butterflies in my stomach.  I remember thinking "wow, he has a whole lot of hair!" I look back at these pictures now and think of what a magical year it has been and how immensely lucky I am to have this little person in my life.  

I'll leave you with some shots from Jackson's birthday party at my parents' house over the weekend.  We all had a blast - thanks to everyone who came to celebrate!  

Jackson eating his birthday noodles
bean bag toss
wagon ride for the birthday boy
ring toss
pumpkin hunt
pumpkin ice cream cake with loads of blue icing
homemade goodies bags with apple prints








2 comments:

  1. great photos !

    happy birthday month, baby boy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tita ding! we loved the pumpkin cake you made!!!:)

    ReplyDelete